YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Sunday, January 28, 2007

SHE ConCerT


Yeong & Me

My new look should be ok rite? ^-^


Yeah
I went to SHE concert
It was at S'pore Indoor Stadium
We reached there around 7.30pm
But then we found out that
The taxi driver sent us to the wrong place
Arghh
Luckily
We're smart enough to ask around
And got ourselves the way there


It is my first PAID concert
And I go with Yeong
and another friend of mine
Hahaha
I was feeling very excited

In fact
The sound system is just so so
But the performance is actually not bad
Everyone was very high
And singing along with SHE

I realised
I can sing every single of their song that night
Oh my god
Am I just great?
Hahaha

Well
I really like Ella
She's so real and funky
Always giving surprise to the audience


After the concert
We had a hard time
To even get a bus or taxi to go back Yeong's place
I've to say that
The taxi driver there are kind of arrogant
I think
We walked for more than half an hour
And waited for an hour
Before we got on a taxi
And thank god
The taxi driver is a nice uncle
Hehehe

Anyway
Yeong & I took some silly photos
In fact
I was the one requested for it
Hahaha
This is what from her N73





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home