YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Monday, January 24, 2005

Frustration

I'm just so tired to say anything now
a bit frustrated I guess
I'm sorry if my face doesn't look good
I'm sorry if my words sound rude
I'm sorry for whatever it is

I'm just tired now
I want to get some sleep
I'm quite sick of my frustration without reasons now
It's not me

Maybe its hormone effects
I knew it is just an excuse
Let me off
today I'm not in the mood
don't play jargons on me
you'll see fire
I guarantee that

By the time I wake up later
everything will be fine
hormone will balance again
don't worry
I'm asking myself not to worry
I'm not worry at all
What will come comes along


Mummy Daddy grandmo & all my brothers
I miss you all so much




- With love, Yanni -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home