YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Transformation

What is about transformation?
People never change
It's a true statement
which I now believe in
But we can see a different in people
How different is it
It depends on how much effort the person put into
& how we look at it

I am a ConfiDenT InDePenDenT StRoNg Woman
It's my contract
What is a contract
I think most of you can define it yourselves
It's a bind between 2 parties
For here
It's an agreement of me to myself
Who I really am
deep inside my heart

I really had a worst time during the first 2days
I think I'm really quite a bitch sometimes
being fucked by the trainer for 2days
God damn it
I never feel the fear like this before
I never ever dare to look into his gorgeous blue eyes
My heart keep bip bopping only
I'm lost totally lost
caused by the fear inside of me

I realised that
to encounter the fear
it's not easy but not hard as well
When I ran to him and tell him my contract
I did it
I really looked into his eye without any fear inside of me
Finally I did it
I dunno how to describe my feeling about it
I'm just feeling so relieve & excited after that
I've found who I really am
Yes

I'm living with my contract from now on
Never hide nd seek for myself again
No more waiting in my life again
To give, to love & care people around me
To show off my passion towads life
Life is so so beautiful
but we only live once

Everybody's heart has a little baby inside
who don't know rules but only knowing to cry
when they hungry
when they need love
We're like babies sometimes
always hunting for love & security
Don't know rules don't know give
but only know how to fight for toys that we like
Isn't it LIFe is all about
It reflects so much of me
what about you

I believe I can fly
I'm more than a bird
but it's not easy to being me





- With love, Yanni -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home